The GREAT FAITH Adventure!

Friday, July 15, 2011

:)
Posted by MamiLisa at 2:22 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (24)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (17)
      • Question of format...
      • Sanctuary of time
      • I am an amateur!
      • Contemplating Chapter 3
      • About Disciple...
      • Chapter 3 - first flight
      • I thought that was a Catholic thing....
      • :)
      • Beauty Chapt. 2
      • Communion
      • Pondering Chapter 1
      • Hello All,I am excited to join this adventure with...
      • from Lisa
      • thoughts from Amanda
      • Hi I am Amanda. I've known Traci since I was a kid...
      • Ok I am signed in-yea, now to re-read chapter!
      • Without further procrastination..

<>< Welcome


Jump right in ~ our first adventure is to study Ann Voskamp's
one thousand gifts: A dare to LIVE FULLY right where you are. So, in the interest of not allowing what if's and should we's to postpone the adventure....begin now.

Let's start with Chapter 1...you can mention your favorite part, what it makes you think of...add or connect scripture mentioned...there is no wrong post.

We will try not to spit and we will for sure follow our Lord's great commandment...and the Old Testament ten as well. Gentle challenges are encouraged and we will trust that God's hand will guide us in His most awesome way. This GREAT FAITH adventure is His and we are blessed and thankful!

Followers

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.