Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hi I am Amanda. I've known Traci since I was a kid. She was there at church while I was growing up. She was one person God used to help grow me up in His word and encourage me to pursue Him and stay faithful. And she still encourages me today even though I am currently about 2500 miles away on the West Coast. So I'm am extremely thankful for today's technology so that I can join you all in learning about our Lord and growing in our faith :) Who's excited?!?!

1 comment:

traci said...

Love to you Amanda! I am always so amazed and thankful when God works through me....what a complete honor and privileged. I am totally excited as this whole blog world is new for me...I intend to reread chapt 1 as a reward for finishing my paper in the next few hours!!